Announcements for June 2016
Don Hamilton at the Chatham Hill Winery
- Don Hamilton has an exhibit of his watercolors during the month of June.
Open Studio Pastel Class
- A class led by Kim Werfel and offered at The Seymour Senior Center in Chapel Hill
-- Read more ...
Volunteers needed immediately!
- Monthly Program Chairperson
Discover individuals to present demonstrations, hands-on demonstrations, presentations on topics related to the arts (e.g., psychology of artists/art, musicians and their art and others) through local contacts, art magazines, etc, for monthly member meetings
Meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. on the fourth Thursday of each month at Cary Art Center, except August, November and December. October meeting is always Bob Rankin Critique Night. Chairperson coordinates actual date with Bob.
Setup for Monthly Meetings starts at 7 p.m. in the room assigned by Cary Art Center.
Email information to Mark Luczak for insertion into The Sketch Pad on a timely basis.
Keep board members informed of progress.
It would be helpful to attend monthly board meetings on the third Thursday of each month. Some exceptions apply.
Please contact any board member if you are able to take on this responsibility. Duties can be shared between several members.
- Coworking.org building (This is a new show coming soon.) - once per quarter
Show chair responsibilitiesSet up the room prior to artists arriving for take-down and hanging
- Have a number of artist's contracts already completed with location, name and phone number, and dates of show
- Make sure all artwork is entered into FALC computer system
- Please contact any board member if you are interested in volunteering for one of these opportunities. You can find our contact information here.
To those who have already volunteered, thank you!