BB&T Bank - Regency Park
7317 Tryon Road
Cary, NC 27511-6603
Guidelines for displaying art at BB&T - Regency Park
- Only FALC members whose dues are current are eligible to display their art at venues and exhibitions.
- Solo shows at the BB&T - Regency Park branch run for two months at a time.
- The artists coordinate between themselves for taking down their art and putting up their art.
- Each artist is only responsible for their own art.
- Outgoing artist takes down their art at the coordinated time.
- Incoming artist puts up their art at the coordinated time, usually a few hours later the same day or the next day.
- Each artist makes their own tags for their own art.
- Artists may put up a bio/statement and a narrative beside each piece of art to give the public an idea of why they painted or photographed what they did.
- Artists are cautioned to keep it clean, nicely arranged, with no clutter.
- All paintings must be ready to hang, using wire, not sawtooth hangers. Make sure to use heavy gauge wire and screw eyes large enough to support the weight of the piece. Please tape the raw ends of the wire to prevent injury.
- All work on paper must be matted and framed. Large works (over 22 inches x 30 inches) should be framed using plastic, not glass, because of the weight.
- Work on canvas may be unframed if the edges are painted as an integral part of the work.
- Work must be appropriate for a family setting, and FALC has the right to refuse work deemed inappropriate or presenting unmanageable display problems.
- Liability: All entries will be handled with the best care possible, but FALC, its members, and the hosting facility shall not be responsible for loss or damage of any cause. By entering any FALC exhibition or venue the entering member agrees to abide by these rules.
- FALC requests a donation of 15 percent of the selling price on all works sold from exhibitions or venues.
- FALC reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
Duties for Show Chair at BB&T - Regency Park
The show chair for this venue is Mary Wassil, 919-466-8777 or email@example.com
THe show chair keeps a spreadsheet that includes:
- Artist name beside their show dates
- Media used, e-mail address and phone number
- When there are a couple of artists remaining on the list, the Show Chair sends an email to all FALC members to set up the next round of shows on a "first-come-first-served" basis.
- If possible, a few alternate artists, in case someone cancels.
- Contact the outgoing and incoming artists two weeks ahead of a change, so they can exchange contact information to coordinate the change.
Artist schedule at BB&T - Regency Park
|2017||May - June||Aditi Majumdar||Acrylics|
|2017||July - August||Jennifer Calleja||???|
|2017||September - October||Hal Martin||Oils|
|2017||November - December||Paulette Wright and Tim Tietgen||Acrylics|
|2018||January - February||Don Hamilton||Acrylics|
|2018||March - April||Megan Harris||Mixed media|
|2018||May - June||Judi Bank||Acrylics|
|2018||July - August||Jill Pike||Oils|
|2018||September - October||OPEN|